EOI 190 visa invitations ??

froggles

Will there be any invitations for 190 visas in January ? I am wondering because on the skillselect report it says on the 13th and 27th of jan there will be invites for 189 and 489 visas but there is no mention of 190.

I was just wondering is this Normal and how often do 190 invites occur ?

Thanks again

ollie

Hi ollie, I replied in the other thread, but I will paste it here too...

I had QLD sponsorship approved in December and the invitation to apply was issued almost immediately (18th of December) so i think with a 190 visa, once sponsorship is approved, the invitation can come anytime. Not sure if this is the same for nomination from the other states!

Hi ollie, I replied in the other thread, but I will paste it here too...

I had QLD sponsorship approved in December and the invitation to apply was issued almost immediately (18th of December) so i think with a 190 visa, once sponsorship is approved, the invitation can come anytime. Not sure if this is the same for nomination from the other states!

Thanks for the reply Sephie.

I was a little worried as I turned down a 489 invite and changed my EOI to 190 because I had my improved IELTS results through. Then I thought that there would be no invites for 190 visas because I couldn't see them on the skillselect website. Queensland is where I want to go and the state I'm applying for too. My EOI was for a 489 visa submitted on the 10/12/13 then had an invite on the 16th but edited my EOI to a 190 on the 25/12/13 and I'm still waiting.

Cheers

Thanks for the reply Sephie.

I was a little worried as I turned down a 489 invite and changed my EOI to 190 because I had my improved IELTS results through. Then I thought that there would be no invites for 190 visas because I couldn't see them on the skillselect website. Queensland is where I want to go and the state I'm applying for too. My EOI was for a 489 visa submitted on the 10/12/13 then had an invite on the 16th but edited my EOI to a 190 on the 25/12/13 and I'm still waiting.

Cheers

Hello Froggles,

actually its depends on state. Whenever State approves ur application for state sponsorship, then u'll receive 190-VISA invitation through skill select. for 190 visa, its not related to the date mentioned in DIBP site.

Hello Froggles,

actually its depends on state. Whenever State approves ur application for state sponsorship, then u'll receive 190-VISA invitation through skill select. for 190 visa, its not related to the date mentioned in DIBP site.

south Australia were really slow issuing invitations, it took ages for us to get ours, see my timeline x