Hap id

PrinceW

If it's an online application, you should have a link which says 'organise health assessments' (or something along those lines). Click on that and it will take you through the process and generate a referral letter with your HAP ID. Not sure what you do if it's a paper application.

If it's an online application, you should have a link which says 'organise health assessments' (or something along those lines). Click on that and it will take you through the process and generate a referral letter with your HAP ID. Not sure what you do if it's a paper application.

Thx for ur reply! Jst called my co and it seems seething wrong in the system so that I cld not see the link in my page! He said he would fix my account so tat I cld use the link!

Guest nastasia

Anybody knows if th HAP ID is needed for paper applications?

Guest nastasia
Yes it is! But instead of getting frm online, u will be provided by a co

There is client id, file number and trn. Is hap id one of them or it's specified as hap id?

There is client id, file number and trn. Is hap id one of them or it's specified as hap id?

Its different! If u chose paper application, as soon as your application is being processed, Case officer will inform u a medical examinations requirement and he should provide a HAP ID. It says on the DIBP Website. http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/arranging-health-exam.htm click 'where do i find my HAP ID'.

Also here is a link for the new process of Medical examinations. http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/_pdf/health-process-visa-applicants.pdf

Hope they are helpful.

Archived