eMedical Log In

jillabong

Afternoon All

I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced issues with the eMedical log in. For over a week now we have been waiting for them to fix whatever the problem is. When you try to log on it says: A health case with these details cannot be found.

We are already in Oz, my daughter was born here and has already had to have a medical to add her to our currant visa. We have just received a CO for our PR who is requesting another medical, which is fine but am now getting very frustrated with having to wait and not even a reply from health strategies to acknowledge our request to fix whatever the problem is!!!

Has anyone experienced similar issues??

Hi,

we are in the uk and had a problem with our medical up loading the hostpital said there was a problem with e-medical and it was normal,

My kids medicals up loaded straight away and my wifes was a week later, mine is still outstanding.

I phoned the hospital yesterday, they said once they click submit thats their bit done rest is an online problem.

i have just left it thikit will sort itself out

hope that helps

Thanks JMG79,

We cant even go for the medical without logging into the eMedical bit and filling in the forms. (which are the ones you used to fill in with a pen and take with you!!) I gather once this has been done you print the referral form to take it to the medical!! This is the problem with things only being able to be filled online, when it works its great, but when it doesn't its so frustrating!!

Thanks again for your reply,

Jill

no worries,

If I remember rightly we had to first do an online declaration. At first I was not able to access it, it took a couple of weeks before I could complete the declaration, then a further few days until I could access the forms to print off and take to the medicals.

I rekon its just all the brits want to get away from the Uk weather at this time of the year clogging up the system :biggrin:

when i was trying to book medicals in the summer the 2 hostpitals near us needed only a couple of days notice, the second the weather changed and the kids are back at school needed to book a week + in advance

Archived