Anmac documents! Anything I've forgotten??

Bouncy

Hi guys, more questions I'm afraid!!

Just checking I've included everything I need!

Verification and transcript sent by nmc already

Birth cert

marriage cert

nursing qualification cert

Passport

photo with signature from witness

professional ref

All copies and signed by notary public.

On the checklist it mentions initial registration certificate from regulatory authority, do I just request a copy of statement of entry from nmc?

Have I missed anything? How many copies should I get signed of each document? I know I'll need more for the main visa application and ahpra.

Thank you once again for any responses,

Bouncy.

If you have misplaced statement of entry nmc will forward you a replacement, this needs copied and certified. Don't forget ielts results(sent direct from test centre)

not sure about how many copies but anmac forward some documents to ahpra if you prepared for wait for skill assessment to be processed. Think then you only need to add CV and CPD for ahpra( May be more once changes released) if I wrong hopefully someone will put us right

I sent my very first entry to the register but that wasn't sufficient. ANMAC wanted a graduation certificate, I tried to argue I didn't have one as in my day (20 yr ago) you didn't 'graduate' but they told me everyone did!!! And so I had to write a stat dec stating I had likely lost my graduation certificate! And go to the magistrates to sign it under oath!

I had to get a copy of my grad certificate from uni as I couldn't find the original, I'll get nmc to send a statement of entry tomorrow, hopefully that should be all! Doing a stat declaration sounds like a pain, more expense!! Bit more to do but nearly there!

Thanks guys for your replies, you're helping me out massively, I really appreciate it!

Archived