Waiting

Gidza

Hi guys

Have just recently submitted my 190 visa app. Any idea on the average waiting times till a case officer is allocated. It says 6 months on the DIAC website but just wanted some personal, if any, experiences out there.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest30085

Police check around two weeks, but I got mine in ten days and Meds were uploaded by the clinic within a day or so, but I think it depends on which panel Doctor you use, mine was done in Manchester and they said it would be sent within 24 hours if all clear

Guest guest30085

And yes I waited until got a CO, sent off PCC and booked Meds that day also, Doctor was off the following week so my appointment was about ten days from when I called

And talking of panel doctors, the nearest to me would cost us £960 for a family of 4. If I drive a further 20miles to Manchester there is one that will cost us about £750 so I have decided the extra 20miles is worth it. Anyone with any experiences of affordable panel doctors. I live in Nottingham and the nearest is Sutton Coldfield which is 60miles away

Guest guest30085
And talking of panel doctors, the nearest to me would cost us £960 for a family of 4. If I drive a further 20miles to Manchester there is one that will cost us about £750 so I have decided the extra 20miles is worth it. Anyone with any experiences of affordable panel doctors. I live in Nottingham and the nearest is Sutton Coldfield which is 60miles away

Id highly recommend going to Bridgewater in Manchester - Dr Milllion and Dr Smith I think it is. We had Dr Million and he's great, it was painless and out in less than one hour

Archived