Job for CPA fresher

Jassy

hi all...I am an Indian Chartered Accountant migrating to Oz on PR. I got the membership in CPA australia through MRA. What are the job prospects for a fresh International CPA member. Is there any consultancies in Oz specially for CPA and hw to approach them. what would be the initial salary? Wt abt the Job Openings in Auditing, Accounting, Finance.

plzz help. I wld be more thankful if provided with websites..

thanks in advance

Jassy

hi all...I am an Indian Chartered Accountant migrating to Oz on PR. I got the membership in CPA australia through MRA. What are the job prospects for a fresh International CPA member. Is there any consultancies in Oz specially for CPA and hw to approach them. what would be the initial salary? Wt abt the Job Openings in Auditing, Accounting, Finance.

plzz help. I wld be more thankful if provided with websites..

thanks in advance

Jassy

The job market is very tight at the moment. Your chances will depend upon your experience and how you come across.

The job market is very tight across most sectors, so do not expect it to be easy. If you are a 'fresh' CPA with little work experience, then your options will be even more limited. The best way to judge what is available at your level of skill/experience (and what salary you can expect) is to look at one of the bigger job websites - most popular one is probably http://www.seek.com.au

Best of luck

Archived