309/100 partner visa?

Guest ukgirl

Anybody else applying for the 309/100 visa?

Thought it might be good to share advice and processing stories.

I'm from the UK, my fiancé is Australian we've applied offshore from New Zealand. Lodged application early October but haven't heard anything back yet.

what snifter said. apart from the thread, if you type in the search bar "partner visa" of 309/100 you will find an immense amount of useful info and experiences regarding the process, medicals, police checks, time frames.

yes, i love this forum. it led me through very step of the process and now im just waiting:)

Anybody else applying for the 309/100 visa?

Thought it might be good to share advice and processing stories.

I'm from the UK, my fiancé is Australian we've applied offshore from New Zealand. Lodged application early October but haven't heard anything back yet.

hi there,

my girlfriend and i applied from the uk for the 309/100 on the 29th october 2013.

so far , money came out a couple days after application got delivered to the australian high commision in london but we are still waiting for any form of contact from them.

i'm from poland , living in the uk and my girlfriend is australian. we have been together for 8,5 years and been planning our move to oz for ages now. prepared our application on our own , sent it without medical and police checks.

will keep updating the progress of our application.

all the best and good luck.

tom

Thanks Snifter and thanks Tom.

We did ours our self as well, we also did not put in the medical or police check yet. We've had one email from them which was roughly 2 weeks after our application went in just saying that they received it and that they'll contact us again by email when we get a CO. I rang them yesterday to get an update and they said that we have been assigned a CO but it's not been made official yet which is why we haven't had the email. Not sure what that means really. He said it's being worked on so I guess that's good. He couldn't tell me anything else. We have some extra evidence to send in which they said they will pass on to our CO. So that's us so far.

Good luck to you too

Archived