Players wanted at Great Football Club Brisbane

pauledwards14

Hi my name is Paul Edwards I am Junior Director of Coaching for North Star Football Club here in Zillmere in North Brisbane. I was coach educated at Liverpool and Bolton Wanderers. We are looking for players of all ages and mums and dads who want to get involved in a fantastic football club that play in Brisbane League. Plenty of POME coaches and kids. Great way to make new friends and play the game. Please contact me if you are interested in getting involved in any way.

Thanks

PM me if you want more details

Hi my name is Paul Edwards I am Junior Director of Coaching for North Star Football Club here in Zillmere in North Brisbane. I was coach educated at Liverpool and Bolton Wanderers. We are looking for players of all ages and mums and dads who want to get involved in a fantastic football club that play in Brisbane League. Plenty of POME coaches and kids. Great way to make new friends and play the game. Please contact me if you are interested in getting involved in any way.

Thanks

Hi Paul Just spotted your post...ive dropped you an email.

Thanks for your post, I'm sure my hubby and son will be love to get invovled when we arrive...

Archived