Medical Result.

geordiegirl68

Hi there!

Where are you having them done? We had ours at the Bridgewater Hospital in Hulme.

Sadly, you won't be told the result on the day (but, dependant on the Doctor, you may get an inkling as to anything that might worry them). You may have to wait for your case officer to be allocated - or to contact you if already allocated - to learn whether your medical has passed or what any issues might be.

good luck!

I had mine done at bridgewater. The doc told me my son and I passed our medical but obviously had to wait for my chest x-ray and bloods to be reported on. He was pretty thorough. Said he would contact me back within 48 hours if there was any probs with x-ray and bloods. Didn't contact me back so I assume all was ok.

Debs

Thanks for that! Thought it would be the case! God forbid they make it easy for us! Getting it done at the Spire, Bridgewater not open on Saturdays! Have CO, this is the last hurdle for us!!! Fingers crossed!

Ah right okay. We were going to go for the Spire, but Bridgewater offered us a slightly earlier (by a day) appointment. We've front-loaded ours, so we're still itching to get our CO to see if it's all okay.

Fingers crossed for you, and good luck rallying the whole family over from the Wirral!

Ha ha!! It is a hike isn't it!! Can't believe there aren't more centres!!

Hope you get CO soon, grant should be quick for you, with you front loading docs!

All the best!

Well, up until 30/09, we *were* living in Brighton, but we moved back up to Manchester to live with in-laws and save money. Good timing as we didn't have to trek quite as far, or pay quite as much, as we would have done darn sarf.

Archived