I'm in Goldcoast looking for farmwork nearby! wanna join me?

LeandroArgentina

Hey there! I'm Leo, 27 years old, from Argentina, currently in Goldcoast, but planning to reallocate to complete my 88 days in seasonal work, preferrably, near this area!

I've been doing some calls, and all i got from Stanthorpe is that there's about 400 people there now, and only work for about 150, because the season hasn't started yet. I've also laid an eye on Boonah, Laidley and Gatton, which are about 100km away, but a common pattern i get is that they all say "it would be muuuuuch easier if you had your own car..." which, of course, i don't have yet, haha! Anyone wanting to do the same thing, with a car??? anyone wanting to share contacts, previous experiences you had in the area and so? thanks a lot!!!

November - May Vegetable picking

November - January Apple thinning

November - January Stonefruit picking

November - May Strawberry picking

that is all for Stanthrope now.

As for getting a car, I dont think its worth it unless your in a group. The costs are going to be to high. Alot of places say a car is advantageous, but alot of the picking places will have vans and mini buses to take you to the farm and back home. I got a few messages from people telling me to head to Stanthrope, apparently they had tree planting too, which I think pays very well.

Archived