190 November Visa Lodge Gang

Moobobs

Yes applied for SA?

What is your Visa lodge date and for which state/profession?

Has CO been allocated or if not have you called up DIAC for status update?

Have you applied through Migration Agent or self?

Kindly keep posted regarding updates if any.Also wish to inform you that even a few persons those who have applied in Dec 13 have got their grants.

I am not able to understand why the delay in our case.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes applied for SA?

Kindly keep posted regarding updates if any.Also wish to inform you that even a few persons those who have applied in Dec 13 have got their grants.

Hi Harish,

Thanks for your wishes.

Generally Visa gets granted within 28 days after allocation.

In Your case I think Case Officer asks you for docs on 30 or 31st January.

So Dont worry at all,You will Get your grant before 28th February. ( If all goes well )

In my case CO asks for Docs on 20th Jan,I uploaded docs on 23rd and got Grant on 3rd Feb.

Hope you Get ur Grant soon.

Yes applied for SA?

Migration Agent Appointed 10/01/2013,IELTS 26/05/2013,Successful Skills Test Result 01/10/2013,Submission of Expression Of Interest 03/10/2013 Submission of State Nomination 04/10/2013 Invitation to Apply 07/11/2013,Visa Application Submitted: 12/11/2013,Police Checks Applied: 09/10/2013,Police Checks Received 09/10/2013 Medicals 27/11/2013 CO 09.01.2014 GRANT??????

hello everyone

i applied on 22 Nov with everything (190 visa) and still waiting CO response.

i called immigration 2 week ago and they said CO Allocation to my application (9 Jan).

but still no any communication with CO. I am worried and if any one on same boat please share with me.

thanks

hello everyone

i applied on 22 Nov with everything (190 visa) and still waiting CO response.

i called immigration 2 week ago and they said CO Allocation to my application (9 Jan).

but still no any communication with CO. I am worried and if any one on same boat please share with me.

thanks

Hi Bal ,

190 visa for which state ?

Same here but I was requested by Case Officer on 31.01.14 for additional documents.Visa lodge date : 12.11.13

Hi harish

At least your CO communicate with you but in my case still no any response from CO.....hopefully we will get grant soon......

could you tell me what documents he requested ???

thanks

Hi All,

I am new to this thread...It would be really great if someone help me with some details.

I have lodged visa 190 (under ACT SS) on 31.01.14....also uploaded Medicals on 5.02.14 and PCC on 10.2.14....

Can anyone tell me by when a CO will get allocated in my case also does the allocation is based on State by State or immi chooses cases date wise for Visa approval.

Hope to hear something...

Thanks

Archived