Confusion for future- if points for age reduced in EOI stage

shooterspalace

Hi,

I have a query.

My occupational code is ANZSCO 263111 ( Computer network and systems engineer ). Currently I am having 60 points if I get IELTS score 6 in each band. If I apply EOI under Subclass 190 (Western Australia state sponsorship), it will add extra 5 points in the EOI. So total points will be 65.

The thing is that, on 12-Jan-2014, I will lose 5 points from the Age limit in EOI system and it will down to 60 points.

For this reason, shall the state migration authority or DIAC refuse the state sponsorship or Invatation to Apply (ITA)?

or,

after getting state sponsorship and ITA, shall the Case Officer refuse the visa application process due to points reduc in EOI stage?

Please any experienced person can give opinion.

Hi,

the points are calculated at the time of the invitation. If you get an invitation before your birthday, you do not need to worry.

Even if you don't get invited before that date, the points for age are calculated automatically, so you will not get rejected for claiming more points for age.

Cheers

Hi,

the points are calculated at the time of the invitation. If you get an invitation before your birthday, you do not need to worry.

Even if you don't get invited before that date, the points for age are calculated automatically, so you will not get rejected for claiming more points for age.

Cheers

Thanks a lot Alnaibii.

Archived