Anyone living in Rhodes?

Lollyb75

• 1 month later...

We have been in Rhodes for a week now and we love it. There is everything you need, well except a pub of some description! There is Ninety, which is a restaurant/bar, which serves amazing food btw! We have walked round Rhodes area and there are so many things to do, including an outdoor fitness area, which is excellent.

We are using GoGet for the first time today, to buy our first BBQ and some garden furniture, I would recommend this service if you have yet to buy a car.

We go running on the river front, it's fab. There is also an outdoor fitness area near the bridge, that's awesome too :-) We think the best place to eatis Ninety;the food is delicious.

I live in Rhodes. It's a lovely area and the storefront is great for a walk or run or cycle. There are more bars and restaurants opening up in the new Pinnacle building on Rider Boulevard.

Hey there

We're not in Rhodes but in Concord West so not very far away at all. I can recommend The Concord Hotel if you just want a drink rather than to go out for a meal. There are some interesting regulars but everyone's pretty friendly. We've been in the area around 8 months and have no real desire to move anywhere else, everything is so convenient. I come up to Rhodes on the bike quite a bit because the waterfront is lovely for cycling.

Thank you, we'll definitely try that out.

Hey there

We're not in Rhodes but in Concord West so not very far away at all. I can recommend The Concord Hotel if you just want a drink rather than to go out for a meal. There are some interesting regulars but everyone's pretty friendly. We've been in the area around 8 months and have no real desire to move anywhere else, everything is so convenient. I come up to Rhodes on the bike quite a bit because the waterfront is lovely for cycling.

Archived