golf buddy needed

Hi,

We moved to the gold coast (Varsity Lakes) 12 weeks ago and looking to make friends too.

I have only been playing golf since we arrived 12 weeks ago so if you can put up with playing with a complete novice I know a nice cheap course in Tallebudgera.

Let me know.

Dan

• 1 year later...
hi just moved to the gold coast i am based in broadbeach and i am looking for someone who would like a round of golf and a pint after, not played any courses here yet so open to offers

Just to revive an old thread .... Same problem for me ... just arrived on Gold Coast and left golf buddies behind :(

So would love to hear from anyone who would like a social game of golf and maybe a pint afterwards would be brilliant. I am a 'young 50' something living the good life hence available anytime for a game :D

Look forward to hearing from like minded golfers :)

Just to revive an old thread .... Same problem for me ... just arrived on Gold Coast and left golf buddies behind :(

So would love to hear from anyone who would like a social game of golf and maybe a pint afterwards would be brilliant. I am a 'young 50' something living the good life hence available anytime for a game :D

Look forward to hearing from like minded golfers :)

This will be me in 6 months from now, a young 54 albeit in The Redlands and looking to dust off the golf clubs.

This will be me in 6 months from now, a young 54 albeit in The Redlands and looking to dust off the golf clubs.

Plenty of great courses in Brisbane and Gold Coast. Actually one called Windaroo is in between the two and claims to have Australia's toughest par 4

Archived