suggestions

bryng67

Ok so we have had the movers give a very reasonable quote for shipping back home our belongings. All we need to do is set a moving date and book flights.

It will take approximately 10 weeks for our furniture etc to arrive to the door. We want to travel before we go back for 6 weeks via Singapore Kuala Lumpur Vietnam Cambodia then a long stop off in Thailand. Would love some views and advice on booking all this. Is it better to book flights and accommodation independently or go with a travel company to arrange flights hotels etc?? Suggestions on what sites to use if booking independently for best prices would be gratefully received. Has anyone done this or have they just gone straight home? If going straight back home did you have some where to go did you lodge with family etc and the pitfalls? We can go straight back to our little house but we would be furniture less for 10 weeks and do not fancy that early next year due to the weather etc and do not really want to stay with family for any length of time. Any way thanks in advance for any replies.

Guest The Pom Queen

We use Agoda for accommodation. They have some great offers. I don't think I'd ever use a travel agent again. Sounds a great trip and one I fancy doing

Archived