parents

Guest Lannylo

Guest Lannylo

Hi all,

Please could someone tell me about the process of parents wanting to retire to Oz? We as a family are planning to go in Feb 09, my sister in law and her family are also wanting to come out with us at this time, visa process going through at the moment. My hubby's Mother and father are wanting to retire out there with us also (their whole family will be out there in oz) is there something we can do to get them out there with us??Any advice given will be greatly appreciated:wubclub:.

Lannylo

Guest jenny4nails

I asked a similar question a while ago...I can't remember the answer though!!! If you do a search there should be info to help you out with this question.

Jenny x

Guest Gollywobbler

H Lannylo

My hubby's Mother and father are wanting to retire out there with us also (their whole family will be out there in oz) is there something we can do to get them out there with us??.

The answer is "maybe."

I would suggest that you start by getting a firm grip on the basics first, however. Please see the following links:

Parent Migration Booklet

Family - Visas & Immigration

I'm not trying to be cussedly cryptic. I'm trying not to confuse you at this stage.

Read the stuff carefully and then ask as many questions as you like, I suggest.

Best wishes

Gill

Archived