Education points nurse Eoi

sternchen695

Hi everyone,

I'm a Registered Nurse from Germany and want to apply for PR (189) in Australia. My skills have been assessed by Anmac. The Lod says that my qualification is a least commensurate with an Australian Bachelor Degree of Nursing.

The Nursing training in Germany lasts 3 years, but it's not called Bachelor degree. At the moment I'm not sure if I can claim 15 points for Education in my Eoi:wacko:. Does Diac usually go along with the advice of Anmac regarding the points?? Any experience from Uk Diploma nurses or anyone else? Your help would be much appreciated.

Hi everyone,

I'm a Registered Nurse from Germany and want to apply for PR (189) in Australia. My skills have been assessed by Anmac. The Lod says that my qualification is a least commensurate with an Australian Bachelor Degree of Nursing.

The Nursing training in Germany lasts 3 years, but it's not called Bachelor degree. At the moment I'm not sure if I can claim 15 points for Education in my Eoi:wacko:. Does Diac usually go along with the advice of Anmac regarding the points?? Any experience from Uk Diploma nurses or anyone else? Your help would be much appreciated.

The DIAC has become the BIBP.

The DIBP makes decisions on points independently of the opinions of assessing authorities.

If the ANMAC has assessed you qualification as comparable to an Australian degree then it most probably is. To be sure, Google CEP or consult a registered migration agent.

If you post the title of your qualification and the name of the conferring institution on the forum, you might get an answer.

Archived