Visa 189 processing time?

Erwan

Hi all,

I'm just wondering, what are your average processing time this year?

I got invited 1 month after I submitted my EOI in March, after that I sent my complete application in late May '13.

Since then, I'm still waiting and I got no feedback at all about my application.

Is there something we can do? Like a status update or sthg?

Also, I read lately than the average processing time indicated on the immigration website is now set at 12 months (it was 6 months a few months ago).

Is it concerning only new applications or also ones already processing?

Thank you for any information! ;)

Hi Erwan,

Timelines are different for many people, there are people that applied in August that have their grant already but theres a thread on here for 189 applicants and some of the people on there have been waiting since June. You say that you have had no communication, have you done your medicals & PCC? if not then i would suspect that your CO has tried to contact you by now. Have you checked your SPAM? checked the email address contact you gave for your application is correct? Either way i would definately be inclined to contact DIABP.

Good luck, hope you hear something positive soon.

w1

Hi :)

I sent my medical and police check with my application, all together. Isn't it how it is supposed to be done?

The only thing I received was the email confirmation, right after I sent my application.

This email was also stating that they don't answer status requests.

To be more clear, on the automatic email I received right after, I can see that my file is processed by Brisbane GSM team 34, with a CO name.

But It's been 5 months so far and my CO didn't contact me at all. Is it normal?

thanks

Archived