Next step for 190 SS after practical assessment is passed

CowlingAFC

Hi folks. How's everyone getting on?

Ive my practical assessment for caroentry in a couple if weeks. Once this issue and passed, what is my next step with regards to applying for the 190SS visa? If anyone can explain my next step after the practical I would be grateful. And approximately what's the timescale for hearing back from WA SS?

Cheers

Do you need to do an IELTS test? If so book it! If you have done it then it's time to do an "Expression of Interest" (EOI). I did it myself and it took around 10 mins, it's an online form and is fairly simple to complete.

After I submitted my EOI I had an email within 24 hrs to say WA had looked at it and the next day I was invited to apply for SS in WA. It took 6 day (including a weekend) from EOI to having SS. An invite to apply for SS190 visa followed within days and within the next week I had filled it in and paid the (extortionate) fees.

It's all in my sig below

Hi,

i am new here , have SA SS in 23-sept. and doing preparation of lodge of visa application. Need to know one thing that will this effect my case if i have EOI submitted date of Aug and positive assessment from EA date is of sept. This is due to re-assessment which was done on 18-sept but EOI was submitted with previous assessment on 14-AUG.

regards,

Archived