SI 189 - Query on Medicals (Partner, Pregnancy)

australia12345

Dear Moderators,

Reaching out to you guys again at an important juncture:

I've got an invite for 189 SI and have made the VISA fee payment - the site now shows up links for uploading ALL the relevant documents (Passport, Skill assessment, IELTS etc.)

I need to defer uploading my wife's documents since she's in her 8th month of pregnancy - so she has to go for her Medicals 5-6 weeks from now after the baby is born

In this regard, 1 question to the Experts:

Should I indicate change of circumstance (Form 1022) to the Immigration/ CO after the baby is born or now itself - mentioning that there will be a delay in uploading the documents related to my partner

Thanks a lot

Kind regards,

Pat

I believe your wife can have the medicals now just not the chest x ray but a lot of people wait until they have case officer assigned before going for their medicals which at the moment for sc189 is about 8 weeks after lodgement, so unless you lodged a while ago that shouldn't be a problem and even then your co will probably be happy to wait a few weeks.

As as for the change of circumstances form, I don't know, did you indicate on your application that your wife was pregnant? Sorry I can't remember if there was relevant questions on the app.

good luck.

W1

Archived