Migration of CIMA Accountants

damee

Hi,

Is adelaide a good place to start migrating as an Accountant? can anyone please recommend, where to choose out of perth, darwin and adelaide?

I'm really really concern about the job market for accountants.....I'm an onshore applicant of aus migration..

Thanks,

Rgds,

Damee

Hi

I am currently studying CIMA in the UK. Moving to Oz in December.

I'll be heading to Brisbane though. Did some research there last year and got positive feedback from recruitment agencies.

I think you will do fine. Do you know if the MRA with CPA is still valid?

Hi

I am currently studying CIMA in the UK. Moving to Oz in December.

I'll be heading to Brisbane though. Did some research there last year and got positive feedback from recruitment agencies.

I think you will do fine. Do you know if the MRA with CPA is still valid?

Hi,

Yes, it's still valid. You need to obtain ACMA status in order to apply for it. do we need to have 3 years' experience(For the purpose of migration) after ACMA or after becoming a passed finalist?

Rgds,

Damee

I think it is just 3 years experience, irrelevant of whether you have become ACMA or not.

If you have been working as an accountant for three straight years you should be fine. I would recommend talking to a migration agent, I used Immigration2Oz. Although I am on a spouse visa, when discussing my occupation I found they had lots of insight as to how to get Visa's for CIMA studiers.

Archived