advice please. certifying docs,

advice needed please, got solicitor certifying docs on tuesday, does all the receipts from materials ive bought need to be certified individually or just as a a group of them

any help appreciated

the only things you need to get signed are copies of "official" documents - ie, passport, birth certificate. You will need each document signing individually.

Any personal evidence such as bank statements, receipts, letters etc, do not need to be signed.

but it says that the statements etc has too be certified and references and loads of other stuff so surely all has too be signed

You haven't said which visa you are applying for, but my experience is that I submitted my application for a 309/100 visa (partner/de facto visa) and the documents I had to get signed, were:

my birth certificate (to say that the copy is a true copy)

my passport (to say that the copy is a true copy)

Friends and Australian citizens who wrote statements to support my application, also had to get their forms signed. The statements I wrote and my partner wrote, did not have to be signed by anyone apart the person who wrote the statement (ie, me and my partner).

Archived