Anyone live near Bondi?

Nat100

Hi,

I'm 24 and I moved to Sydney 7 weeks ago with my partner who is 27. I've settled into our flat in Bondi now and I've started casual teaching so now I'm looking to meet more new people.

Just wondering if there is anyone else around here who would fancy meeting up sometime? Looking for people to go for a coffee with or hang out on the beach with.

I've also met a couple of other people since moving here so perhaps we could go out for a few drinks as a group sometime?

Nat :)

Hi Nat,

My girlfriend and I live in Bronte, just down coastal walk :). I'm 27 and my GF is 26.

Drop me a PM and we could hook up for lunch one weekend?

Nick & Kayleigh

Hi,

I'm 24 and I moved to Sydney 7 weeks ago with my partner who is 27. I've settled into our flat in Bondi now and I've started casual teaching so now I'm looking to meet more new people.

Just wondering if there is anyone else around here who would fancy meeting up sometime? Looking for people to go for a coffee with or hang out on the beach with.

I've also met a couple of other people since moving here so perhaps we could go out for a few drinks as a group sometime?

Hi,

Hi Nat

welcome to Aus!! I'm in Coogee, been here 4 years now and remember what it was like settling in Bondi!! Trust me there will be soooooo much going on over the next few months you'll never be in

There's a huge group of us Brits and Irish going on a boat party on the harbour on 12th October if you and your partner fancy it. Should be fun (as long as this rain goes back to the UK where it belongs!!!)

check out this link I think you can get tickets on this if you want or message me for details as I actually know a guy with some

emma x

http://www.moshtix.com.au/event.aspx?id=67512&skin (1st release $45; 2nd release $55)

Hey I live in Maroubra and am looking for some local mates to hang out with over coffee etc. I'm a 27 year old female and live on my own, well, with 2 dogs!

Emma - boat party sounds awesome, us Pommies know how its done :) Mind if I gate crash too?

Amy

Hey I live in Maroubra and am looking for some local mates to hang out with over coffee etc. I'm a 27 year old female and live on my own, well, with 2 dogs!

Emma - boat party sounds awesome, us Pommies know how its done :) Mind if I gate crash too?

Amy

Hi Amy

Absolutely!! Lets show em how its done haha

i'm in Coogee maybe we could meet for coffee soon?

its my birthday this weekend so going away but can do next weekend if you're free? Somewhere dog friendly I love dogs :)

Hi Amy

Absolutely!! Lets show em how its done haha

i'm in Coogee maybe we could meet for coffee soon?

its my birthday this weekend so going away but can do next weekend if you're free? Somewhere dog friendly I love dogs :)

Hey! Lets all catch up sometime being as we're all in close proximity. Maybe we could meet in Coogee for an afternoon of food & a drink or two (or three or four ;-) ).

When's good for you guys?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Guest92917

Hey

I am moving with my boyfriend in January and am looking for some people to meet up with! I'm from Bristol originally and am starting as a teacher in scots college.

Are you guys meeting up soon?

Thanks Freya xx

Archived