Hi all!!!!!!!!

Guest Rich

does anyone on know what has happend to the poms in perth web site been trying to log on but some bloody hacker has crashed it.. I used it quite all lot...

Rich..

Guest Gollywobbler
does anyone on know what has happend to the poms in perth web site been trying to log on but some bloody hacker has crashed it.. I used it quite all lot...

Rich..

Hi Rich

Poms in Perth got hacked. As in hacker.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1590

Please see the above thread. Tim, who runs Poms in Oz and also Perth Poms, undertands what happens with hacking. Tim keeps Poms in Oz well & truly backed up and secure so that if it does get hacked, no data gets lost and he can get it up & going again quickly. From what I've read, it could be that if the administrators don't do everything that Tim does, they might end up with a mess to sort out.

Here Speaketh the Woman Who Knows Zilch About Computers, however!

Cheers

Gill

Hi Gollywobbler

I think there in a bit of a deep hole over keep getting all sort's of emails for the hacker right pain as I've met some nice people from that site, as they say one door close's another one open's :?

When do plan to be over??

Rich :wink:

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Rich

I'm not migrating. My mother will be as soon as her Contributory Parent visa comes through. She is headed for Perth, where my sister lives.

Getting a CP visa has a lot in common with watching paint dry - though my impression is that this is the case with all of these ruddy visas!

Which visa have you applied for and are you also headed for Perth?

Cheers

Gill

Archived