Hi

Jacona

Hello Alison,

I look forward to chatting with you more : ) I have been looking at the forum for a while now and thought it was time I joined. I know we could not have done without these types of forums when we were making the move. So, I hope I can be helpful as well as making some new cyber friends.

Have you been in Sydney Long? We have been in Melbourne for 7 years and have not yet made it there for a visit, terrible, I know, but it is next on our list.

Hello!

I'm in sydney but hope you meet some new friends :-)

I'm the same! Lurked since Christmas but only just made any comments. We will have been in sydney 3 weeks on tue so not long lol!

Im herewith my husband and 2 young children! We are trying to find a rental at the mo that takes pet and finding the selection to be quite shocking! Do you like Melbourne? Me friend is moving there after Christmas, her husband is from there!

Hope to speak again ;-)

I'm the same! Lurked since Christmas but only just made any comments. We will have been in sydney 3 weeks on tue so not long lol!

Im herewith my husband and 2 young children! We are trying to find a rental at the mo that takes pet and finding the selection to be quite shocking! Do you like Melbourne? Me friend is moving there after Christmas, her husband is from there!

Hope to speak again ;-)

Hi, I'm arriving in Sydney with my wife and two young children in December. I may have to pick your brains nearer the time as we'll be going through the same thing! How old are your little monkeys?

Hi, I'm arriving in Sydney with my wife and two young children in December. I may have to pick your brains nearer the time as we'll be going through the same thing! How old are your little monkeys?

Hopefully I'll know a bit more by December ;-) my little girl is 7 after Christmas and my little boys just turned 5. How old are yours?

Hopefully I'll know a bit more by December ;-) my little girl is 7 after Christmas and my little boys just turned 5. How old are yours?

Mine are a little younger; our boy will be nearly four and our girl will be 18 months. Can't wait to get there and get stuck in

Archived