cod liver oil...

Mandy Smith

Daft question but can't find an answer.... can you ship cod liver oil capsuals? You know, the health suppliment. Our shippers are due next week, the final prep and packing started, panic has set in, it feels like my head is going to burst with the lists of lists I seem to have then I find myself up at daft o'clock trying to see if we can bring our stock of cod liver oil tablets.... I am either going mad or am very very sad! Any one able to advise? Thanks Mandy

Flying out in 2 weeks... terrified or excited? Tough one!

Daft question but can't find an answer.... can you ship cod liver oil capsuals? You know, the health suppliment. Our shippers are due next week, the final prep and packing started, panic has set in, it feels like my head is going to burst with the lists of lists I seem to have then I find myself up at daft o'clock trying to see if we can bring our stock of cod liver oil tablets.... I am either going mad or am very very sad! Any one able to advise? Thanks Mandy

Flying out in 2 weeks... terrified or excited? Tough one!

Why not just buy them here?

Hi, of course I realise I can buy them when we arrive but I have a years supply already in a cupboard here.... Didn't want to just bin them and so far no one I've asked wants them. I know it's not really a big issue but was just one of the hundreds of probably daft questions rattling around my head at the mo :wub:

Archived