Send a box by air

chubbs75

Hi guys

I'm looking to ship my hand tools via air

Roughly about 30 kilo would fit in a box( car mechanics tools )

Do you have experience in this ie who to ship with and what the cost would be?

Appreciate your help

I'm looking for the same thing, well to ship a couple of boxes with my work suits and other things (thanks to the pathetic CPX baggage allowance). I did check the SevenSeas website but the delivery times were double digit days and I was looking for a 3-5 day turn around.

I found this site (https://www.transglobalpremium.co.uk/quote/) which seems to give better turn around times and the cost isn't so bad. Depending on the number and dimensions of boxes being set. What I like is they do door-to-door. So they can pick up and deliver right to you. Of course the "gotcha" could be any costs at the other end thanks to customs and what not -but worth a try.

I'm looking for the same thing, well to ship a couple of boxes with my work suits and other things (thanks to the pathetic CPX baggage allowance). I did check the SevenSeas website but the delivery times were double digit days and I was looking for a 3-5 day turn around.

I found this site (https://www.transglobalpremium.co.uk/quote/) which seems to give better turn around times and the cost isn't so bad. Depending on the number and dimensions of boxes being set. What I like is they do door-to-door. So they can pick up and deliver right to you. Of course the "gotcha" could be any costs at the other end thanks to customs and what not -but worth a try.

Hello

I have just looked on the link and I asked for a box....

60kg 60cm X 60cm X 60cm full of tools to be shipped to Australia and got prices from....£216 with UPS they say there may be $165 charges at the customs but I think this is very reasonable if it is correct....

Someone said that he shipped 21 kg of tools insured for £600 by parcel monkey for £95.

I think that's quite good

That does sound good but I would need around £3000 insurance for mine.... does you know if it goes up much for a higher insurance....?

Archived