Jump to content

CARPENTER ready to submit payment and docs


Recommended Posts

Hi folks


was just away to submit my payment before sending off my tra assesment but after getting to the online portal it says only to pay for skilled migration if you DO NOT require a offshore skilled assesment, which I do


so......do I use TRA to submit documents?? And then use vetasses if accepted for skills test? Or do I use vetasses for documentation?? Any help from anyone would be sweet.


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...