School!!!!.......aaahhhh!!!

Guest harrisoncfc

Guest harrisoncfc

hi everyone....

i am 12 years old and my family and i are hopefuly moving to perth.

i am scaredbecause i dont no what the schools are like and if i will make friends easily.

:arghh:

i was wandering if anyone moving or living in perth around the same age as me could give me a msn/hotmail address to chat with them about my conserns!

:cute:

thx!!

hope to here from you all soon!

:cool:

Guest EllieP94

Hi Guys

I have been in touch with this girl in Aus and she says that you make friends really easy!!!!

She said that everybody is really friendly in Aus!!!

Hope this Helps!

:v_SPIN:

Love Ellie

Guest Laura08

Heyloo... i am 14... i am movin 2 brisbane [northlakes]...I realy worried about goin to another school [again] hehe... Its the school uniform i am more worried about... lol...

Guest Pepé

hey im pepe and i live on the sunny coast (brisbane) and i find that the schools are not that bad but ull more tahn defo will make friends i got tonz and oli been hear for 2months and lovin it... lol well if ne 1 wants to send me there msn threw pm we can have a chat bout whateva lol

kk Pepé :spinny:

Guest Nicki Kefford

Heya Shelias and Bruces,

I have lived in Perth for about a month.I have been at my school for 3 weeks and i already have loads of mates.Making friends is easy here.Everyone is so nice.Once you get to school you'll be paired up with a buddy, who looks after you until you feel comfortable.

Where abouts are you all moving to in Perth.I'm in Joondalup so if anyone is moving near there then keep in touch and i'll help you.

Love Harlea :wubclub:

xxxx ( 12 year old girl)

Guest shar07

Hi Harlea my names Brad and I am 12 we are moving to perth but we are probabley going to mandurah (is that near you). I play loads and loads of football here do they have it in oz what other sports do you do at school. I am worriedd about school cos i got loads of mates here so now i know they give u a buddy thats cool. Thanks

Guest Nicki Kefford

Hi Brad,

We do loads of sports at school.I go to Currambine primary school and am going to high school next year. But don't know which one.At the school i'm at now we do things like......Dogeball,Cricket,Rounders,T-Ball,Soccer, Rugby and more.

Don't know if Mundarah is near me but i recognise the name.

Hear from you soon

From Harlea :cute:

Guest beefy

Im moving to Melbourne around may waiting for visa

aged 14

:S going to be easy to make friends but the right ones will be hard in a high school with maby 500 +

for me :)

Archived