190 visa lodged on 20th June 2013, CO not contacted yet, is this a good sign or bad?

Hi Tasneem,

See my timeline. When I was allocated a CO it looked like he had thoroughly gone through my application and has checked each document and only then he reverted with some additional documents.

May be your's case is the same and CO is scanning your application and will contact once he has got hold of your application.

By the way, where are you from and occupation?

Hi Tasneem,

See my timeline. When I was allocated a CO it looked like he had thoroughly gone through my application and has checked each document and only then he reverted with some additional documents.

May be your's case is the same and CO is scanning your application and will contact once he has got hold of your application.

By the way, where are you from and occupation?

i am from Pakistan & the occupation is chemist, do you think that process time varies with the home country of applicant?

please keep posted about the progress of your application.

I am also from Pakistan and will surely update my signatures once there is any development. I am very lucky to have such a nice CO and had exchange of emails on some of my queries.

The process used to vary but not after the implementation of skill select.

Nowadays, after the implementation of Skillselect, applicants are encouraged to front load medicals and PCC. I also planned to front load these but could not do so, since I wanted to somehow extend my Initial Entry date, and then my CO asked for it when allocated. I will suggest you go for your medicals at your earliest.

It was previously when applicants from High Risk Countries like Pakistan had to wait for CO to ask for Medicals and PCC because the processing times then were 1.5 to 2 years and the validity of Medicals and PCC then and now is one year only.

Archived