190 visa granted today!!!!!!!!

Mjwest

Well today we finally got a call from our agent this morning with the news our visas have been granted...... I have been in a daze all day and now so much to do!! Now need to get house sold, it has been on the market for about a month. We submitted our visa on may 1st, medicals 30th may, PCC 7th June, had to fill out some extra documents form 80's and a 1229(I think) for consent from my first husband to take the two eldest children even tho we already got a statutory declaration at the very beginning of the process and visa grant today 26th July.

We used go Matilda as our agent and they were amazing, definitely don't think we would be where we are now without them..... Amazing really couldn't fault them. So THANK YOU Go Matilda Alan collet and all the team x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Congratulations on getting your visa! Good luck with the planning and moving, I know your feeling well and think we are still in a bit of a daze! although starting to go through some of the practicalities of getting shipping quotes etc. Enjoy the ride!

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Go Matilda are brilliant, they were great for us as well as being one of the cheapest at the time.

Congratulations on the visa, best of luck.

Archived