July 190 visa lodged gang

Tomate

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dugles

grantedddddddddddddddddddddd today.

Thank you so much to all

Thank you epecialy to MAK to provide me the phone number of BK. I Called her at 2pm Brisbane and visa granted at 3 pm Brisbane .

Thanks MAKK...

Congratulations Dugles!

We have also been Granted our 190 Visa today! Timeline posted below.

29/05/13 Bricklayer Vetassess interview, 08/06/13 IELTS Exam (2nd attempt),11/06/13 Positive skills assessment result, 15/06/13 IELTS Results all over 7, 23/06/13 EOI Submitted, WA SS Agreement sent 28/06/13, 01/07/13 ITA, 15/07/13 190 Visa submitted, 16/07/13 ACPO Police forms posted, 19/07/13 Medicals, 30/07/13 Police certs received, 06/08/13 Police certs uploaded, 21/08/13 Visa granted!!

Guest dugles
Congratulations Dugles!

29/05/13 Bricklayer Vetassess interview, 08/06/13 IELTS Exam (2nd attempt),11/06/13 Positive skills assessment result, 15/06/13 IELTS Results all over 7, 23/06/13 EOI Submitted, WA SS Agreement sent 28/06/13, 01/07/13 ITA, 15/07/13 190 Visa submitted, 16/07/13 ACPO Police forms posted, 19/07/13 Medicals, 30/07/13 Police certs received, 06/08/13 Police certs uploaded, 21/08/13 Visa granted!!

Congratulations Jandh..... Many many congratulations..

Congratulations Dugles!

Hi,

Congratulations on getting your visa granted!!

How long did it take for you to be allocated a CO?

Lynsey

Wow!

Congratulations to everyone who's had good news today!

We lodged our 190 on 23rd July and I'm really excited now that I've seen how quickly things can happen. ACPO forms posted last week, medicals on Friday and everything else has been uploaded already. Just waiting to hear when we've been assigned a CO. We expected it to take months but this thread has really pushed our hopes up!

Good luck July gang!

Deb

Hi,

Congratulations on getting your visa granted!!

How long did it take for you to be allocated a CO?

Lynsey

Thanks everyone!

I am guessing we got a case officer on Monday and then they looked at file Monday Tuesday and Granted Wednesday as everything was uploaded. Did not hear anything from a team or CO other than the Grant letter. That would make it 5 weeks since lodging, so bang on the time frame quoted by DIAC. I was worried that it would be another two weeks at least until we got a CO as it seemed that they were behind a bit with applications but we have been lucky!:rolleyes:

Guest dugles
Hi,

We received a phone call yesterday from our agent to say that our CO had emailed him requesting us to get our police/medical checks!! We lodged our application on the 25th July!! Hopefully not to long for the visa grant!!

Lynsey

After you submitted everything requested, Then it will be a matter of 1 day or may be 1-2 weeks . but not more than this , if CO satisfied everything you would send.

good luck

Hi everyone,

So no news again today :( I seem to be logging on to my emails and Immi every hour. Just in case there is news. Today is 4 weeks since we lodged our 190 visa so I hope this week will bring some news. I have uploaded everything apart from UK police checks but we should get those back to scan in a few days.

We have already had our Medicals done two weeks ago and have the case number and hard copy sent to to the house. However when I log on to the area where you can upload documents, there is still the part that says "Organize your medicals" Should ours not be upload by now. Am worried something is wrong :(

Hope there has been good news today for some of you :)

Guest dugles
Hi everyone,

So no news again today :( I seem to be logging on to my emails and Immi every hour. Just in case there is news. Today is 4 weeks since we lodged our 190 visa so I hope this week will bring some news. I have uploaded everything apart from UK police checks but we should get those back to scan in a few days.

We have already had our Medicals done two weeks ago and have the case number and hard copy sent to to the house. However when I log on to the area where you can upload documents, there is still the part that says "Organize your medicals" Should ours not be upload by now. Am worried something is wrong :(

Hope there has been good news today for some of you :)

Robins,

Since its 4th week only, It may take1-2 week to get a CO and then may be 1 more week to get the decision. But believe me not more than 3 weeks extreme.

Be advise to upload the outstanding documents to expedite the case. About Health link, u no need to worried its all system glitches. Once your case officer is allocated he/she will tell you the situation.

Good luck , be calm,

Robins,

Since its 4th week only, It may take1-2 week to get a CO and then may be 1 more week to get the decision. But believe me not more than 3 weeks extreme.

Be advise to upload the outstanding documents to expedite the case. About Health link, u no need to worried its all system glitches. Once your case officer is allocated he/she will tell you the situation.

Good luck , be calm,

hey

Thanks for the advise I know your right. My husband called today and was told we do have a CO. But that was the info he was told. He kept asking questions but got the same answer " you have a case officer, they will contact you if they need to"

So hopefully thats good news. I will try to stay calm.............................wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :)

hey

Thanks for the advise I know your right. My husband called today and was told we do have a CO. But that was the info he was told. He kept asking questions but got the same answer " you have a case officer, they will contact you if they need to"

So hopefully thats good news. I will try to stay calm.............................wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :)

Robins,

Could you please confirm the number to contact immigration.i have lodged application on 20th July and i haven't got any response yet.

I am trying 1300 364 613 but no one is responding.

Hope u get good news soon!!!gud luck!!

Robins,

Could you please confirm the number to contact immigration.i have lodged application on 20th July and i haven't got any response yet.

I am trying 1300 364 613 but no one is responding.

Hope u get good news soon!!!gud luck!!

Hi

Thats the number he used, he did have to stay on hold for about 40 minutes though. If your going to call make sure you have some were comfy to sit and take a snack you may be some time :)

Good luck. Hope you have good news soon

Another week gone, still no news... Contacted immigration again this week and they informed me that CO has not been in touch with you so far. "I was like, yes I know and that's the reason I am calling you" Operator said at the moment it does not look like that we are waiting on any documents from your side, however final call will be made by the CO. Processing time for 190 is 6 months therefor CO can contact you anytime within the time frame if required or made a decision on the basis of information provided.

Waiting sucks... even though waiting patiently ... sort offfffffff :P

some people Granted their Visa FASTER others ,Why?

It depend on individual application because the way how you have provided your docs to IMMI systematically. It depends on range of factors like work experience verification, your birth or native land. dependents and non dependents included in application and their verification. The complexity of documents means the way IMMI wants. Most likely It depends on how genuine the documents are.

CO are always polite and never do against per DIAC instructions.

Hi Everyone,

Hope your all enjoying the first few days of Spring :)

We got an email from our CO Brisbane Team 34. As I though he would he has requested UK employment history, our marriage cert and our UK police reports. The reports will take the longest to get back. Hopefully no more than a few weeks. Fingers crossed once we have everything in place the visa wont be far off.

These sunny days make me feel like all the waiting and form filling will be worth it, once that Golden ticket comes through.

Cheers

Adele :)

Hi Everyone,

Hope your all enjoying the first few days of Spring :)

We got an email from our CO Brisbane Team 34. As I though he would he has requested UK employment history, our marriage cert and our UK police reports. The reports will take the longest to get back. Hopefully no more than a few weeks. Fingers crossed once we have everything in place the visa wont be far off.

These sunny days make me feel like all the waiting and form filling will be worth it, once that Golden ticket comes through.

Cheers

Adele :)

Wish you get the Golden Pass soon.

Anyways please give your CO initials , Mine was team 34 BK.

Archived