brisbane on a working holiday visa

daniele1272

i have joined a number of forums to get a little mo0re info on what to expect and what sort of work and were to head in brisbane besat accomodation if any one can help please do i am hoping to eventually get to lakefield national park at one point aswell or head down toward sydney, and i know it is wet season up north but i would like to know the best ways to head up to there or the surrounding area thanks alot

Guest The Pom Queen
i have joined a number of forums to get a little mo0re info on what to expect and what sort of work and were to head in brisbane besat accomodation if any one can help please do i am hoping to eventually get to lakefield national park at one point aswell or head down toward sydney, and i know it is wet season up north but i would like to know the best ways to head up to there or the surrounding area thanks alot

Hi, when you say Lakefield National Park do you mean the one in Cape York as it's a hell of a long way from Brisbane and would be approx 5 hours from Cairns just to reach the beginning. It is lovely though and worth a trip.

Not sure why you think it's wet season up here as we are currently in the dry season and will be until November. So unless you are coming between November and May to the Cape then you will be fine, although always check with the Transport Office or Locals as we do get the odd down pour. Or ask on here and I will tell you what it's like.

ye lakefield up in cape york and no i will be landing 30th of november i think ill have to check my ticket and i would love to get there when i could or stay somewere real close or even camp in the park i have camped in tropical regions in the past aswell

Archived