Your recommendations, ACS

Ahmad Night

Hi all,

I've recive the ACS assessment recently under 263111 Computer Network and systems engineer

As suitable with 4 years experience (Special thax to the forum, wouldn't do it without you guys).

any advice about what should be my next step, what are the options ?

Thax in advance for any help ...

Edited by Ahmad Night

Hi, I am planning to submit ACS skill assessent under 263111. I am a Non - ICT graduate, but got 10 years IT experience and have done CCNA, CCNP - one paper. Any idea i I have to go through RPL to assess my skills?. Also I am a little confused about the rolls and responsibilities to be mentioned in the experience letter from employer. Could you please guide me about the rolls and responsibilities you mentioned, my present job is related to cisco networking.

Thanks,

Hi, I am planning to submit ACS skill assessent under 263111. I am a Non - ICT graduate, but got 10 years IT experience and have done CCNA, CCNP - one paper. Any idea i I have to go through RPL to assess my skills?. Also I am a little confused about the rolls and responsibilities to be mentioned in the experience letter from employer. Could you please guide me about the rolls and responsibilities you mentioned, my present job is related to cisco networking.

Thanks,

Hi there, as log as you have the CCNP which is consider as a vendor qualification , I think you can apply. You could check the requirement for the 263111 under the ACS guideline.

regerding the letter, their is a sample letter provided also from the ACS site, best thing is to try to match it exactly, and for the duites follow this link https://www.acacia-au.com/anzsco/263111.php try to match your rolls and responsibilities with it, this is what I did.

Hope this help..

BTW: do have Idea what to do next after ACS assessment, what is your plan ?

Regards,

Guest ThistleandThorns
Hi all,

I've recive the ACS assessment recently under 263111 Computer Network and systems engineer

As suitable with 4 years experience (Special thax to the forum, wouldn't do it without you guys).

any advice about what should be my next step, what are the options ?

Thax in advance for any help ...

Ahmad, how many points do you currently have? Do you have to do the English test or have you already done it?

Hi Ahmad,

Thanks you so much for your advice.

My plans are like this, after submitting for ACS assessments, I will give IELTS tests, if I get ACS assessment positive, will submit EOI with acs+ielts scores, once i get eoi invitation, then will submit visa application.

Btw, I am already working in Australia on a 457 visa for the last 2.5 years.

Regards,

Ahmad, how many points do you currently have? Do you have to do the English test or have you already done it?

Thanks for the replay.

Yeah I've taken the test recently, still waiting for the results, last IELTS (more than 2 years ago) I've scored 6.

Without IELTS I have 50 points(30 ages, 5 skill, 15 education) (still need 10), I've never been to Australia.

The thing is there are many type of visa, as far as I could see, there are three options for visa

Skilled Independent (subclass 189) visa

Skilled - Nominated (subclass 190) visa

Skilled - Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional) (subclass 489) visa (This visa will give me +10 point for invitation?)

Basically, what is the different between 189 & 190. Is 489 only different bcaze of the invitation part?

which one should I choose, which one have more guarantee to get it or more benefits.

Edited by Ahmad Night

Hi Ahmad,

Thanks you so much for your advice.

My plans are like this, after submitting for ACS assessments, I will give IELTS tests, if I get ACS assessment positive, will submit EOI with acs+ielts scores, once i get eoi invitation, then will submit visa application.

Btw, I am already working in Australia on a 457 visa for the last 2.5 years.

Regards,

Your are most welcome. Can one apply with this visa type if he is outside Australia?