Proof of Employment, Proof of Living, what documents?

merlino

Hi guys

I am currently on a 475 visa, and applying for PR soon (I believe it's the subclass 887)

I am about to collect some information and submit my application for PR

I was just wondering what you guys do in terms of providing evidence of employment and/or living?

For living proof,

I plan to provide bank statements (showing my full name and legal address)

For employment proof,

Not sure if I need to obtain a statement from my employer, but I definitely have been paying taxes since I started working, so not sure if the PAYG form will be sufficient.

Cheers

Hi Merlino

We are also in the same situation as you, and about to lodge our 887 application in the next few weeks and for evidence we are going to provide;

Proof of living: Tenancy agreement, car rego and bills from both addresses where we have lived

Proof of Employment: work contract, a few pay slips from the last 2 years and end of year tax forms,

I dont think you need a letter from your employer, last mnths pay slip would prob be enough to prove that you are still working for the same people if you have your job contract stating the date you started working for them.

It would be good to hear how your going as I havent seen anyone else who is apply for 887 at the moment, and it would be interesting to see how long applications are taking to get granted,

Good luck with it all

Hi Jill

Thanks for the response, good to know someone in the same situation as myself. How long have you been here since arriving on the 475?

It will be exactly 2 years come May 2013 that I have worked. So I will be applying soon, probably by the end of May, will begin to collect documetnation

Yes! I will be more than interested to know how you are going too

Btw, since you have mentioned you will be applying for the 887, is this the correct path for a 475er to take to upgrade to PR? Do you know if there are restrictions to 887?

Thanks!

Archived