hi

Guest Tracy Kirkpatrick

Guest Tracy Kirkpatrick

Hi

We are migrating to OZ on 27th August hoping to go to the Goldcoast.Pacific Pines or Helensvale area.

We have two Children Ryan nearly 17 and Chloe 13.we would love to hear from anyone going over to the same area.Especially the children.

I'm Tracy and a qualified hairdresser and my Husband Richard is a chippy.Drop us aline.

Guest jordan
Hi

We are migrating to OZ on 27th August hoping to go to the Goldcoast.Pacific Pines or Helensvale area.

We have two Children Ryan nearly 17 and Chloe 13.we would love to hear from anyone going over to the same area.Especially the children.

I'm Tracy and a qualified hairdresser and my Husband Richard is a chippy.Drop us aline.

Hi Tracy we are off to the Gold Coast hopefully early 07, Still waiting for a visa’s but hopefully won’t be long . We are looking at Mudgeeraba or Robina but won’t know for definite until we get there. We have 3 children 8, 6,9 months.

Good luck with the move.

Stacey xx

Guest PlatOz

Hi Tracy,

Good luck with it all, you will be close to me at Helensvale, every other house on the Northern Gold coast has Brits living there now.

That is great for the cultural diversity. :lol:

All the best

Tony

Archived