175 paper apps oct 07- aspc started to allocate C/Os !!!!!

Guest 7gotooz

Guest 7gotooz

Hi just a quick note

The aspc e-mail has been updated & the allocation of C/Os has started for paper based 175 applications!!!

:jiggy:

They have allocated up to 11th Sept

:jiggy:

This has made my day - Ours was lodged 11th Oct but its so great to see that "yet to start allocations" gone & a date there instead!!!

Take care

Rachel

Guest bshootz

Hi Rachel, thank heavens for that ,we sent ours 4th October, have been getting a bit worried, all sorts of things going through my head.:wacko:

We havent had any money taken out our account yet or any acknowledgement, hopefully they will do soon!!:arghh:

The wait is killing us.

Beckyx:swoon:

Guest 7gotooz
Hi Rachel, thank heavens for that ,we sent ours 4th October, have been getting a bit worried, all sorts of things going through my head.:wacko:

We havent had any money taken out our account yet or any acknowledgement, hopefully they will do soon!!:arghh:

The wait is killing us.

Beckyx:swoon:

Hi Becky

It is a real rollercoaster ride - long gaps of waiting & getting worried - then out of the blue a posative step forward!!

I thought I was quite a relaxed & laid back person - but this has been giving me quite a few sleepless nights!

Rachel

Guest traybears

HI 7GOTOOZ,YES,I NOTICED THIS TOO.ONLY MANAGED TO GET AN UPDATE YESTURDAY,IT HADN'T BEEN REPLYING TO ME,PROBABLY SICK OF ME! IT'S GOOD NEWS,SHAME WE JUST MISSED IT (OURS LODGED 13TH SEPT).HOPEFULLY THINGS SHOULD MOVE ALONG A BIT QUICKER NOW.TRACY.XX.

Sooooo excited the online ones have jumped forwards by 4 weeks to 16th Oct which makes ours a lot closer. At least they're moving now

YAY woooooooooooooo !!!

Archived