457 visa

Guest notanotherone

Guest notanotherone

hi guys great news! have a company willing to sponsor me but what do they mean by i cant work in the major cities its for a removals company driving and err removals haha!

apparently i'll only be eligible for regional areas, exuse me for being completely thick but what exactly does that mean?

any info would be grately received. thanks.............Jason:nah:

hi guys great news! have a company willing to sponsor me but what do they mean by i cant work in the major cities its for a removals company driving and err removals haha!

apparently i'll only be eligible for regional areas, exuse me for being completely thick but what exactly does that mean?

any info would be grately received. thanks.............Jason:nah:

Hi Jason, apparently (someone will correct me if i am wrong) but that means in the middle of nowhere so basically you would not be working in the cities etc but more further out where the population is a lot less. Do a search on Google and put in regional areas in the search box and make sure you dot the box for Australia only and not web

we are in a region which basically means we live two hours south of Perth in a town called Bunbury and to be honest we absolutely love it as its such a laid back lifestyle down in the South West. Wherever we go its a five minute drive to beach, town, countryside or bush and we've got everything we want down here except for large department stores that they have in Perth but to be honest not really missing them as everyone down here is pretty casual and laid back so no need for posh frocks or going out gear!!!! We are 15 minutes from the nearest winery and 20 minutes from the holiday beaches and parks - life is good.

Guest notanotherone
we are in a region which basically means we live two hours south of Perth in a town called Bunbury and to be honest we absolutely love it as its such a laid back lifestyle down in the South West. Wherever we go its a five minute drive to beach, town, countryside or bush and we've got everything we want down here except for large department stores that they have in Perth but to be honest not really missing them as everyone down here is pretty casual and laid back so no need for posh frocks or going out gear!!!! We are 15 minutes from the nearest winery and 20 minutes from the holiday beaches and parks - life is good.

adey hi matey, thanks for that i may very well be looking you up! tell me are there schools and such like as i have a 11 year old going on 25 year old! little bugger! so he's gonna need that,have you any photos of the place? cheers Jason

Guest Mrs Braveheart
Have you got anymore sponsors kicking about? :unsure:

Hi

I dont know if this is the company thats offering Jason the sponsor as I do no that he has emailed loads of companys.

Janette

Archived