190 Visa - evidences: oversea employment / partnership

Guest BenInOzz

Guest BenInOzz

hey guys !

waiting for my WA SS to be approved (fingers crossed), I'm gathering the necessary documents for the upcoming 190 visa application

I wanna make sure that the evidences I'll provide are sufficient and the correct ones,

So, feel free to leave any comment/piece of advise on the following:

1] the document of the general check list are quiet easy and obvious but I still have a doubt regarding the oversea employment,

fyi, I have an experience >3y in my nominated position, I held that position in one single company.

As evidences, I intend to provide:

-a work reference letter matching the requirements described in the 1119 booklet, attached to a corporate job description

-my contract stating the hiring date, the salary and my position

-a payslip stating my position, my hiring date

fyi, Engineers Australia assessed my Qualifications, not my experience

2] I want to include my partner in my visa, fyi:

-we've been living together in France for 12 years,

-we registered a civil union in France on June 2010 (it is stated on our bith certificates),

-she moved to Australia in July 2012 and so I did in October, we now live together

-she hold a student visa, I'm included in it as a spouse. This visa will expire on August 2014

according to this page, we need to right a statement (OK) and provide the following evidences: (in red, are the evidences I intend to provide)

-financial aspects of the relationship, such as:

*joint ownership of your house or joint names on a lease
=>
French Housing rental (we don't have any in Oz)

*correspondence addressed to both of you at the same address
=> French Tax N
otice

*details of financial commitments including bank statements, and any joint liabilities.
=>
French
Tax Notice
+ Australian joined bank account statement

-the nature of the household, such as:

*any joint responsibility for the care and support of children

*your living arrangements including sharing responsibilities within the home => French Tax Notice

-social context, such as:

*evidence that you and your partner are generally accepted as a couple socially such as joint invitations

*evidence of common friends

*assessments by your friends and family of your relationship => statement of our parents, but we left France last year... will that be accepted ?

*joint travel or joint participation in sporting, social or cultural activities. => eTickets of trips made in May 2011 and January 2013

-your commitment, such as:

*the duration of your relationship including knowledge of each other: ??? is a statement ok ?

*intention that your relationship will be long term through things such as the terms of your wills: the shared student visa expires in August 2014

*correspondence and telephone accounts to show that contact was maintained during any periods of separation: emails written between July and Oct. 2012

Thank you for your comments AND/OR your feedback of your own experience !