I'm a Welding Inspector looking for work.

Dawes04

Hi all I'm a english guy looking for any employers out there that would be interested in employing a inspector or welder.

Certified CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector. I have worked with ASME B31.3 and A0339_1 with knowledge of BS EN 9001 and other international codes and standards. Carried out visual inspection, welding consumable verification, dimensional check, welder qualification, review test certificates with respect to standards/specifications. Taking Weld-Cast-batch and heat numbers on completion then processing the data onto the systems for traceability. I have knowledge Codes, Standards and Specifications. Excellent knowledge of Welding processes, weld maps, drawings, Pipe Lines/Spools. I also have good communication, alongside this excellent computer skills including the use of all Microsoft packages and email systems.

To compliment this I’m a trade qualified Welder and have a number of attributes that could be of value with (GTAW) (MIG) (FCAW) (SAW) All types of Welding and coded to the highest standards for the Nuclear and Petrochemical industry practically with Fluxcore and Tig 304/316, carbon and Nag 18/10L with pipe/spools and pressure vessels and plate for EVAP D sellafield . With an outstanding attention to detail and over eight years welding experience.

PCN DPI Level 2 booked for the 25 of march also will be possessing RI level 2 once I have had the required training.

I can email all qualifications and previous codings on request!.

Looking for a possible sponsor.

Please get in touch if you require a resume or know any companies that require a Inspector.

Kind Regards

Archived