ACT Sponsorship Timeline ? LIMITED Category, pls help

Ishaan

Hey all,

I had applied for my VIC SS but due to some reasons it was REJECTED by the Vic Govt. Now I am looking forward to apply for my same profession in ACT (190)

do you guys have any idea how long does it takes to get a response from ACT ? Just to tell you, my profession is in the LIMITED Category. Please find the details in my signature box below.

Please do reply as im really tensed and worried !

Thanks

Hi Ishaan,

Did it say in your VIC SS result the reason for the rejection? I assume you have emailed migrationservices@act.gov.au for verification of the limited occupation. The guidelines say they will send an email with the outcome, though they did not specify X amount of days. I would like to say just be patient and hope for the best. If it were me, I'd give it about 30 business days (this is the same amount of days they say to NOT inquire about the status of an application to prevent delays in processing). Or you can go ahead and email the same address and inquire. Your call, good luck!

Hi Ishaan,

Did it say in your VIC SS result the reason for the rejection? I assume you have emailed migrationservices@act.gov.au for verification of the limited occupation. The guidelines say they will send an email with the outcome, though they did not specify X amount of days. I would like to say just be patient and hope for the best. If it were me, I'd give it about 30 business days (this is the same amount of days they say to NOT inquire about the status of an application to prevent delays in processing). Or you can go ahead and email the same address and inquire. Your call, good luck!

Cheers for the Reply ! Well, they (Victoria) havn't given any specific reasons for the decline ! Well, Im in the process of my paperworks and looking forward to send them(ACT) a verification by Monday ! Lets see how it goes ... ! Fingers crossed !

And Finally They APPROVED my verification email and allowed me to file my Sponsorship for ACT ! Will be filing it tomorrow .. How long do i have to wait for the outcome ? ACT website says it takes 30 days, but i've read it somewhere that it actually takes around 45-60 days !!

Anyone ?

• 2 weeks later...
And Finally They APPROVED my verification email and allowed me to file my Sponsorship for ACT ! Will be filing it tomorrow .. How long do i have to wait for the outcome ? ACT website says it takes 30 days, but i've read it somewhere that it actually takes around 45-60 days !!

Anyone ?

Hi Ishaan,

My case also falls under 'limited' category in ACT occupation list. May I know what is the requirement to do the verification?

Is it true that one of the verification is the ielts must scored 7 for each band?

Hi Ishaan,

My case also falls under 'limited' category in ACT occupation list. May I know what is the requirement to do the verification?

Is it true that one of the verification is the ielts must scored 7 for each band?

Hi, please refer to the link .. Hope this helps :

http://www.canberrayourfuture.com.au/workspace/uploads/documents/190-skilled-nominated-guidelines-dec-12.pdf

Regards

Ishaan