Perth

woodpud

Hi all

well me and the family are off to perth in 5 weeks for a 3 week holiday/look around.

The wife was born in perth the mother in law lives there. ( how nice )

The wife has just got her Australian Passport as she has not been back since she left @ the age of 2 . We have obtained the kids citizenship by decent and have got them Australian passports too so its just me that has to be convinced as i can get a transfer within the company i work for We have rented a house in Kalleroo would be great if some one could tell me what its like i.e area , weather , pubs and any think else that would be some help. Thanks for reading.

Jase

Hi Jase,

Welcome to PIO. My hubby and I, along with our children are also thinking about emigrating to perth. We went out to also have a look around a couple of weeks ago. The weather was absolutely fantastic. Although hot, it was not humid. The beaches are lovely. We stayed in Hillarys, north of Perth. I am not quite sure where Kalleroo is, but if it is anything like what I saw of perth, you will love it. My hubby has family over there and they inform us the schools are great. Perth is very clean and relaxed. Hope you all have a lovely holiday. I am nearly 100% sure you will fall in love with the place. Good luck

Louise

We went a couple of weeks ago with our 6 month old son. We had a good look round and found that Currambine, Ocean Reef, Iluka are lovely places to live. The houses are amazing. We stayed also for a few days with family about an hours drive inland. Still very nice, but very hot as you don't get the sea breeze. Mindarie is really nice for lunch on the harbour. The pubs and restaurants are very child friendly.

Louise

Guest clayton gang
Hi all

well me and the family are off to perth in 5 weeks for a 3 week holiday/look around.

The wife was born in perth the mother in law lives there. ( how nice )

The wife has just got her Australian Passport as she has not been back since she left @ the age of 2 . We have obtained the kids citizenship by decent and have got them Australian passports too so its just me that has to be convinced as i can get a transfer within the company i work for We have rented a house in Kalleroo would be great if some one could tell me what its like i.e area , weather , pubs and any think else that would be some help. Thanks for reading.

Jase

Hi Jase

Hope you don't mind me asking but who did you book your rental with? We fly out mid March for 2 weeks to validate our visas and we are having difficulty in finding somewhere to stay. :arghh: We have our flights booked and just some accomadation for 5 people.

Thanks

Clayton Gang

Archived