Query about applying ACS Skill Assessment

shooterspalace

1) Work Reference Letter copy from Employer (s)

2) Educational Certificates and Transcripts copy ( B.Sc. , 10+2 (H.S.C) )

3) Passport copy

4) Vendor Certifications and Training Certificates copy (If available)

5) A copy of CV .

All these documents should be certified.

In my case I went to Notary Public and notarized the photocopies of Original Documents. Only I did not notarized the CV because it is prepared by me.

Later, I scanned those notarized docs as pdf file and according submit those.

ACS Assessment charge is AUD 450.

Just one thing i want to conform. Do i need to upload the 10,10+2,graduation,post-graduation education certificates and transcripts both ?

Just one thing i want to conform. Do i need to upload the 10,10+2,graduation,post-graduation education certificates and transcripts both ?

I uploaded certified copy of Certificate and Transcript of 10+2 (Higher Secondary Certificate, H.S.C) and Graduation. I do not have post-graduation education.

If you have post-graduation you can also upload this.

I uploaded certified copy of Certificate and Transcript of 10+2 (Higher Secondary Certificate, H.S.C) and Graduation. I do not have post-graduation education.

If you have post-graduation you can also upload this.

I have both certificate and transcript for 10,10+2,post graduation but for graduation i dont have transcript will it be ok ?

It will work or not I am not sure. You check the ACS Guideline.

Any expert can put suggestion here.

Friends:

I have my BCS hons degree dated July 2009 with transcript and all but I have work experience according the ANZSCO Code Description since 2007 to date which already my employer has stated in the employment reference. Any idea how it will gonna be assessed? OR should I ask to modify the dates and state the work stated after July 2009?

I was studying in evening shift, while at morning working as Full Time.

Please advise.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi shooterspalace

, iam also have B.Sc. Computer Science and will apply for ACS under ANZSCO Code - 263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer .

but i heard what to be able to apply for Code 263111 - you should hold bachelor of engineering no Computer Science ???

Is that right - do you successfully applied ? - if you please mail me on Adeeb.saied@gmail.com .

​Thanks.

I am planning to submit ACS Skill Assessment soon. I see in this thread that many of you have submitted 10+2 (SSC and HSC) certificates too.

But, the 'Skill Assessment Guideline for Applicants' of ACS mentions following in page 3 (around the end of the page):

"Please only upload the required PDF documents with your online application. Unnecessary documents like High School Certificates or Self-Written Statutory Declarations cannot be assessed."

I was wondering if it's really necessary to submit SSC/HSC certificates and marksheets?? Can anyone shed some light on this please?

hi shooterspalace , iam also have B.Sc. Computer Science and will apply for ACS under ANZSCO Code - 263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer .

but i heard what to be able to apply for Code 263111 - you should hold bachelor of engineering no Computer Science ???

Is that right - do you successfully applied ? - if you please mail me on Adeeb.saied@gmail.com .

​Thanks.

Sorry adeeb for late reply.

I have B.Sc. Computer Science and it has been accepted to ACS Skill Assessment (ANZSCO Code - 263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer).