Whv granted going end of sept

Edward

Hi pal. I'm going out round that time. Not sure the exact date yet but it will be mid/end sep. not really planning on working till after new year tho. Gonna try look for a house shere. Be cheeper than hostels. I want to spend newyear and Xmas in Sydney then do some traveling/working. I'll be flying from Manchester/Newcastle/Leeds.. Where you thinking of flying from??

Hi pal. I'm going out round that time. Not sure the exact date yet but it will be mid/end sep. not really planning on working till after new year tho. Gonna try look for a house shere. Be cheeper than hostels. I want to spend newyear and Xmas in Sydney then do some traveling/working. I'll be flying from Manchester/Newcastle/Leeds.. Where you thinking of flying from??
thanks man yea im going to be flying out of los angeles im thinking maybe travel for a month or so once i land then work a bit and try and spend christmas and the new year in Sydney and more then likely following the weather up the east coast and working as i go. Im seriously considering sighing up for ultimate oz looks like a blast

Archived