my travel experinces

cloclotravels

Guest c20letvan

Hey man,

Am going to brisbane in october/november on a WHV, will be stopping with family there for a week or two. Going to head to sydney for xmas and NY then back up the east coast from january onwards. I'll do my 88 days rural work after the new year so i have the option of doing my 2nd year which i will most likely do.

In terms of work, would it be best to get my 88 days out the way first, mainly just wanting to travel work travel work etc and party in between meeting loads of new people.

Farm work is available all year round just depends on the fruit seasons and where you are. If you wanted to be in sydney for xmas and new year and you have some money saved I would say do some travelling in the new year then look to do your farm work after. Or if your not to bothered where you are for xmas and new year get straight into it!

I did my farmwork when I first got here and was the best thing I done, as when everyone was soon realising they were running out of time and in rush I had mine done and could enjoy the rest of my 2 years with no worries!

Archived