Greetings

Guest scott b

Guest scott b

Hi all. Just found the site and its looks great so far. :D . I am just starting out with plans to move to Oz. My partner, 2 kids (3rd on the way) and I are hoping to move June 2007.

Looking to go to adelaide area. Any recomendations which areas to be looking in. My partner is a nurse if it helps with jobs etc.

Scott

Guest Pasty

Welcome

Post any questions that you may have and someone will answer for you. Good luck

Jackie (Mrs Pasty)

Guest scott b

Thanks all for the welcome. Our due date is the 8th Of Sept :shock: . Not long to go.

Looking at Brisbane aswell now after a few searches. :? Desperate to get sorted. Just waiting on a reference from the other halves work in order to start application.

• 2 months later...

Yikes, have just signed on to this site, stumbled upon it by mistake (am not very good with computers). Anyway just wanted to say has been interesting reading everything and in some instances very helpful. Our papers are all in and we are just waiting for a reply, now stuck in no mans land of de junking the house in preparation, not too sure where to go from here. All we know is we want to move anywhere from Brisbane up to Cairns, any ideas? So difficult finding out info as most sites just give you the tourist information. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Win

Archived