Help!!

Guest The T's

Guest The T's

hey

my name is billy and i am 15 years old, i might be moving 2 brisbane soon, and wondering if anybody could tell me what there is 2 do out there and how different it is to england?

and advise would be appriciated

Billy:cool:

Guest EllieP94

Hi

Me and my family went to the goldcoast in august 07. We were just down the road from brisbane and we loved it there. There is loads to do, we went to australia zoo, whale watching, a wildlife walk at night, water parks, sea world, the beach, in the pool. Most of the stuff to do out there is outdoors but there is indoor stuff aswell.

(There was also loads of other stuff we could of done like surfing or scuba-diving.etc.)

Good Luck! :jiggy:

Hiya Billy.....

well let me see, if you are into surfing it's great

if you are into fishing that's great too

If you are into Skate parks there's loads

and there are loads of theme parks and aquariums too

Just to give you 2 days in the life of our Oz friends already there, this weekend they celebrate Australia Day and on day 1 they went to Rainbow Beach, set up camp overnight with a log fire at night. The next day they went swimming with dolphins then meet up with others celebrating Australia Day for a Barbie and fireworks display, all in 35 degree heat, now i think life can't get much better that.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The Bishop's

:cool::spinny::mask::policeman:Hello im kieran .im 9 i cant help you because i might be moving to the gold coast. i just want to say hello Billy

Guest The Bishop's

Hello im kieran .im 9 i cant help you because i might be moving to the gold coast. i just want to say hello Billy.:policeman::cool:

:v_SPIN::smile:

Hiya.x

I am Tasha, 12 years old, I am thinking of Moving to Adelaide or Perth, OMG!! :jiggy:

what is it lyk?? arghh!:arghh:

love,:cute:

Tashie

XX

Guest The Boultons

36_1_39.gif

Hello Billy - my name is Billy too! and hoping to move to Perth this year - if Dad gets the visa.

We have heard that life is good out in Oz and am looking forward to the out door life - cricket, learning to surf and all that.

Better weather and get to play golf more. School is suppose to be good there from wot i heard.

Good luck - Billy

Guest EllieeRockzYourSocks

Heyy Billy, Im moving to Brisbane Too!! :cute:

But im going on Holiday this May to see what it is like.. I've never been to Oz but my Mum and StepDad have.. It sounds great and i cant wait.. Where abouts are u planing on move to in Brisbane.. Im hopefully heading towards NorthLakes!

Im sure you wont ever get bored out there and what i have read there is alot to do :wub:

Well We can chat on msn or Pm if you want :D

Ellie

Archived