Travelling - working as a nurse

Guest lulum1986

Guest lulum1986

Hi :)

im travelling alone next year. I was going to go in July but people seem to go around sept?? Would this be a better time to go. I went to sydney last year for a month and loved it. Just wondering where to people tend to start off in australia or where to go. As im on my own. I have no plan. Just wanna go and have fun and work if i need the cash x thanks x

Guest The Pom Queen

It depends where you are heading, most backpackers follow the sun, so in July look North unless your thinking of the ski slopes then head South

Guest Guest26012

Have worked with some nurses who did just what you are doing! They all seemed to be having a good time! We have one at the mo who has decided to stay and is being sponsored on a 457 visa by the hospital! She started out as a backpacker! Enjoy!

Lumlum, are you coming over just to work or to travel around etc, do you want to stay in oz permanently? Just wondered as I've been debating what to do for years now, i'm 27 and feel the time has finally come to just do it and go over on a year long WHV starting possibly in the next 6-8 months

Guest lulum1986

Do you actually have a plan? Dont know where to start?? My family love near wollongong so i defo will see them. Where do ur family live? Yeah i will save about that. Ha ha ive saved about the same. U started your aphra application yet? U on fb? What type of nursing u do? How long u been qualified for? X

lumlum I'm not a nurse! First step will be getting my visa sorted hopefully this month then book a flight next month but unsure on dates yet, yea my family are near wollongong too! Just south in a place called jamberoo, yea on fb if you wanna chat.