Work Experience Claim help required

fari447

My name is Farhan and I am a prospective immigrant currently in Dubai from 2007 till date

My Current situation is that I got positive assessment form vetasses for HR advisor, waiting for IELTS results due on 1st December 2012.

I need seniors advice regarding claiming my work experience:

I am working since 1999 and work experience is as follows:

1) 1999 to 2003 as HR Officer in Pakistan (Employement Certificate is present only)

2) 2003 to 2007 as HR Executive in Pakistan (Employment certificate with job description is present only)

3) 2007 to 2012 as HR Manager in Dubai (Employement certificate with JD is present and I can also ask for the pay slips, and can provide bank statement to show that my salary was transfered in the bank)

4) May 2012 till date HR Manager in Dubai (Employment Certificate with JD can be presented along with bank statment and slips)

My main question is that since I am in Dubai right now it is really very hard to get any other documents from my first two companies as I am in different country, than HR records in Pakistan are not so well kept, third I can not provide banks statement as I have closed the account I was having in Pakistan 6 years back.

1) what is the best advice to claim the points?

2) is it all right to write my whole experience and claim eight years assuming that CO will accept the employment certificates only? as I will make 65 points with this>

3) Or just claim 5 years ( its around 5.5 years now) experience and how I can do that to claim only last 5 years experience?

Please give your advice.

Archived