Room to let in Sydney - 7 months on lease left

Guest Catriona33

Guest Catriona33

Hi,

I'm leaving Sydney to go back home to London in a few weeks and need to find someone to take on the lease for my room as I'm breaking it at 5 months. I'd also like to sell my furniture to the incoming tenant so it's ready to move in - perfect for any Brit coming over and looking for a share house close to the city:

Elizabeth St, Zetland 2017

3 bed, 2 bath, 1 car space

$320 pw including car space

Bond: $1,500

Property Type: House

Spacious double room to rent in large, recently-renovated 3 bedroom terrace house in Zetland. Furniture available to purchase with room. Room comes with car port – availability to sub let if the cash preferred. Available from 4 December or earlier if required.

The house has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 storage areas (1 inside/1 outside locked). The house is fully furnished throughout, including all appliances but extras are welcome. You’ll be sharing with 1 Australian female professional in her early 30s and one other new housemate tbc.

In a great location, we’re 5 mins walk from Green Square station (1 stop from Central, 2 stops from the airport) and the bus stop for buses to the CBD is right outside our front door. We’re also within walking distance to Waterloo’s Danks Street shops and cafes. Trendy Surry Hills and eclectic Newtown are also close by.

Features

• Front and back garden space
  • Fully furnished
  • Foxtel and broadband internet
  • Close to transport
  • Local shops and pub
  • Dishwasher
  • Washing machine
  • Dryer
  • Fortnightly cleaner
  • Storage space
  • Secure car port

Please contact me for further information: c_pitkethly@hotmail.com or +61 (0)448 848768.

Catriona

084.jpg

085.jpg

086.jpg

087.jpg

090.jpg

084.jpg

085.jpg

086.jpg

087.jpg

090.jpg